Tired of Seeing Yourself on OSCN & ODCR?
Call us at 405.801.2116
We can completely expunge your entire criminal record from ODCR, OSCN and OSBI: felonies and misdemeanors; arrest records, protective orders (VPOs); identity theft, background checks, jail records, probation, and juvenile cases.
- Felony deferred sentences can be expunged after 5 years, instead of 10 years;
- Misdemeanor suspended sentences can be expunged after 5 years, instead of 10 years;
- Misdemeanor tickets can be expunged immediately, instead of after 10 years;
- Two non-violent felony convictions can now be expunged, instead of just one;
- Civil records relating to the underlying criminal arrest can now be expunged;
- DNA from expunged records is now automatically inadmissible in later prosecutions;
- Misdemeanor convictions no longer disqualify deferred sentence expungements;
We file more expungements than any other attorney in Oklahoma, and we have a 99.9% success rate on 10,000+ crimes. (we are required to remind you that past case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any future case.)
We are Oklahoma's only statewide privacy practice: we have filed cases in more than 90% of the counties in Oklahoma, and no other expungement attorney can match our statewide experience.
We charge a flat fee, so that you know how much you are going to owe, and we will price match any offer from any competitor. We also work on a timeline so that you know when your expungement will be completed.
Our consultations are always free and easy: give us a call anytime at 405.801.2116, and we'll tell you exactly where you stand.